Re: [HOE] Two quick cyborg questions, need an answer quick

At 6/7/00 01:07 AM -0400, you wrote:
>Ok, two quick questions,
>1.  if a cyborg is brawny, does he get to put an extra slot of stuff in
>each location?

Nope.  The edge gives enough bonuses.

>2.  Can an infulltrator cyborg "get it up"? I wanted to smack the player
>who asked it, but it was an interesting question as it said that
>infulltrators were made to appear as human all over and a sex drive if
>trying to "Infulltrate" (Get in close...) with a female cult leader.

Believe it or not - that's in the accumulated rulings.

Let's just say that the infiltrator package is completely capable of fully
mimicking human functions.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
      Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.