Re: [HOE] Junker advice needed

> > On this note, has anyone come up with a power to make something able to
> > transform itself, a la, well, a Transformer?  I'm looking at making an
NPC
> > who's actually built one, or is at least in the process of doing so.
> >
> this is easy... make it a major familiar... give it locomotin and never
> justify anything... C'mon players don't need to know anything...

Well, this player is also looking at making a large (Frame 17) battlesuit
based on the Heavyarms suit from Gundam Wing.  If he does build it, and ever
decides to build Gundam 01, he'd need this power, plsu I think it would be
kind of neat to develop anyway- it'd sure as Hell help me figure out Drain
and Frame size!

Nick "posessor of the Matrix of Cottage Cheese" Zachariasen