[HOE] Re: Syker Strain

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 15:08:24 +0430
> From: max.trebilcock@virgin.net
> Subject: [HOE] Syker Strain
>
> Hi List,
> A little white ago someone posted that their Syker had a Strain of 26,
> I'm curious in how they got that high.

This might have been me, as I was asking a question about how fortitude
worked. It isn't that the syker in question had 26 Strain, it was that he
could push himself that far with the Fortitude Edge. A d12 in Vigor plus a
5-point Steel-Trap Mind and Fortitude could, theoretically, push to 29
Strain. Your strain isn't 29, you just can go that far. Maybe.

Sinister Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com