Re: [HOE] Re: Urban Renewal

 >I'm sure everyone noticed. It's a little hard not to (I mean, come on! "The
 >Ghoul, The Bats and The Ugly!). We just haven't moved to that part of the
 >book yet. And I'm not done reading it!

Actually, I never noticed that at all.  (either)

I rarely notice artwork.  It has no bearing on the content, even if it is
"appropriate."

That's also why I played GRW with plastic cowboys - the "inner beauty" of
the figures have no bearing on the quality of the game.  A mind set that
has led me to purchase just about every CheapAss game that has been produced.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

T.S. Eliot:
It's not that they cross, but that they cross like chickens.