[HOE] Vamps in HoE

I don't know,
    Drac, in HoE?  Hmm, I don't think mr 'black cape talks funny' would work.

However...

    I've been toying with the idea of Vamps in HoE.  And then I saw that
Christopher Walken video where he dances for three minutes, and I had me an
idea.

    Ok, you have your survivor settlement, grim, gritty, no one has bathed.
Then, early one night, gentlemen in MARVELOUSLY pressed suits come in.  they
walk in as if they own the place.  they start planning, there will be the new
gas station, there the new bar, there, a Jacuzzi for when the boys at the
Home Office come by.  Then they pause, stop, look at the people (Who are
aghast, it's night, and these guys are in PRESSED suits?).  And calmly, these
men inform the villagers, than their town has been bought out. And they are
expected to leave.  Of course, shots will be fired, and the men will open up
a can of Vampire flavored Armani Suited But Kick!  Whoopass, stirred, not
shaken, With an olive, NOT an onion.
    Here is where PC's would come in.  As these guys have been expelling
people into the wastes. And the party has to stop 'em.  Make 'em Smart vamps,
in nice suits, and the party has to follow them into the ghost storm in
Phoenix (Wait, there's no Sun inside a Ghost storm..... heheheheheeeee).
    Fill their dialogue with corporate lingo.  Think "Shadow of the Vampire"
Meets "American Psycho".  Make Mr Dracovich the CEO, and have fun with it.