Re: [HOE] Order of St George

I concur with this. Not only that, but I think that holy cities aroud the
world might have been "saved" by The Almighty, leaving Mecca, Medina,
Jerusalem, Rome, Savannah and perhaps a few others unscathed but surrounded
by nuclear wastelands. Most priests have to stay, creating food and defending
their charges. A few might make it to the US, perhaps to re-establish contact
with the Church of Lost Angels?

I just like the idea of pockets of civiliazation struggling here and there
around the world.