[HOE] Lost Colony Rumours

Hey all,

there I was browsing the Peg web page for lost colony, when I came upon
this snippet:

"Welcome to the Way Out West, and the windswept, wartorn world of Banshee.
The Tunnel to Earth closed in 2084, thirteen years
ago, trapping hundreds of thousands of colonists on
Banshee with millions of angry anouks--the natives they had exploited for
nearly a century before.
The United Nations military forces engaged with the
anouks withdrew into space when the aliens unveiled their secret
weapons--powerful, sorcerous creatures known only
as "skinnies" that could destroy entire battalions with but a thought. Now
only the sparse Colonial Rangers and thousands of
terrified colonists remain in their vengeful path.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the Reckoners are
coming."

looks like we know where the Reckoners went, then.... question is..how?
how is Hellstromme involved, if he is?
what does this have to do wuth the unity?
when will PEG put me out of my misery and release lost colony?  (I'll
settle for "The Unity"!)

--
 jconstable@pobox.com
a member of the "Legion of Rabid Fans(tm)"