[HOE] Re: hoe-digest.20020426-1

<<<<<I´ve got some problems with the handguns in HoE. I´m not quite sure but some
damage values seem to be inappropriate.
A 9mm pistol does 3d6 damage, a .38 revolver does 2d6, but .38 is just the
same caliber, even a bit larger. Furthermore a cal. .45 Colt does only 3d6
damage, but I can remember this being a damn big gun and cal. .45 is a lot
more than 9mm.>>>>>>>

You're absolutely correct. I've had this problem with the rules for quite some time now. Heck, take a look at the Colt. 45 in the Wasted West- costs the same as a M-92, and you get the same damage and less than half the ammo.