Re: [HOE] Arcane Background:Road Warrior

This all looks kinda neat, but I might just make it a special Junker-only
Edge. Cost it at 2 (just call it "Old Girl" or some such) and charge them
normally for the new powers. I'd do this because A) it's not really strong
enough to be a full-blown Arcane Background and B) Junkers are the only ones
really in tune enough with tech spirits to begin "talking" to them. Still, I
think it's a cool idea and I'd like to see a few more powers for it.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times