Re: [HOE] Road Warrior Second Chance!!!???

*snip* Blue: For the Templar's Faith in minutes, each piece of jewelry worn
around
> the Templar's neck grants him 1 level of Armor (2 if it's a religious
item,
> such as a cross). Add 1 level if the item is actually gold. Each piece of
> jewelry on the hands or arms grants a 1d4 damage bonus when fighting with
> your fists (2d4 if the item is gold). *snip*
I like this one. I can just imagine characters with this saint specifying
just exactly what jewellry and where. Still I'd impose an upper limit to
stop munchkins from enjoying themselves. Perhaps four-five pieces of
jewellry max?
*snip*Speaking of Lay on Hands, does anything bad happen if the Templar
busts the
> Faith roll? *snip*
I always thought busting a Lay on Hands roll gave you the healee's (I know
it's not a real word!) wound or affliction which you were trying to heal.
Apparently not. Not problems if you botch (sounds to easy is you ask me...)

Alex

2MTD