Re: [HOE] Hover tanks VS EMP

> I'm gonna keep this real simple. Does the Doomsayer
> miracle EMP work against Hover tanks? And if so, what
> is the TN? Even higher than an Automaton?

I would say yes, it would fry a "normal" hover tank just like
an Automaton (5 strain, TN 13). I wouldn't hesitate to raise
the TN (and the strain) for specially shielded tanks though
(8 strain, TN 19) or even rule that specially shielded ones,
 Faraday cage or something similar (EMP weapons were
probably used in the Last War), are immune.

/Johnny