Re: [HOE] Savage Unity (Now on the right list!)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Dixon" <balance@tubas.net>
To: <hoe@gamerz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 7:42 AM
Subject: [HOE] Savage Unity (Now on the right list!)

> I picked up Savage Worlds this weekend (BTW, I love Marguerite's
> cameo!) and had the thought of using the SW ruleset as a replacement
> for the quick system from Unity. basically, replace the handful of die
> rolls with the posse versus a few dozen mooks and a couple similarly
> powerful wild cards.

Sounds great, Brett!  I've been thinking of doing a similar thing with my
posse when it comes to the Unity adventure.

I think a lot of questions will be answered when Shane posts the Savage HoE
conversion, which I am VERY much looking forward to.  The only is that since
it will likely focus on the core HoE rules, it won't include rules for
Cyborgs!  :-p
--
Randy Mosiondz | mosiondz@shaw.ca
http://members.shaw.ca/mosiondz