[pbmserv-dev] Oshi code is ready. Someone to upload and compile

Hi,
  Only 9 years after programming koan and xiangqi for the server I have another game ready :-)
  It is the game Oshi which also looks like a fun game.
  ( http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/23935 )
  I have tested the code on my linux box and it compiles and runs without problems
  Can someone upload and compile the game on the server ?
  All source-code and a oshi.html is attached to this email.

Regards
Martin

--
I wish I was a headlight, on a north bound train;
I'd shine my light through the cool colorado rain.