Re: some server questions

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/commands.html

> 2) How does one decline a challenge?

resign without making a move.

Subject: GAMETYPE resign BOARD USERID PASSWORD

Or if you wish to automatically decline all challenges of a certain
game type...

    Subject: GAMETYPE reject USERID PASSWORD

To reverse that, and allow those challenges back through...

    Subject: GAMETYPE accept USERID PASSWORD

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/ratings.html

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>