RE: mime?

I think a graphical representation would be a good idea.  In some cases the
ascii version can be unreadable especially unles sone changes font to a
fixed width font (which I have done in many cases).

I use a couple of different mail clients depending where I am and have
noticed that with the most primitive one (an antiquated web interface to
Outlook), the HTML mail comes out as a regular mail message with a JPEG file
attached.

Of course, given my tendency towards typos, I look forward to the day
wherethe technology is sufficient that the position could come in the form
of an intelligent board (flash perhaps) and I could make my next move by
actually moving the pieces.  Of course it is always cheap to find things for
other people to do in their spare time :-).

Just one man's opinion,

Lyman