Re: mime?

> ... I look forward to the day
> where the technology is sufficient that the position could come in the
form
> of an intelligent board (flash perhaps) and I could make my next move by
> actually moving the pieces.

Wonderful!  And a 3-D ray-traced rendering of a board position, with with
sliders for rotating it, or for zooming in or out! ;-)

BTW, Richard, I was able to view the MIME example of the Trax board, and I
think it's a great idea.  It would make it easier to represent games that
are difficult or impossible to show in ASCII.

Mark Thompson
Chicago, IL