Re: Risque behaviour

As the resigner, I'll chip in.

While, perhaps, a player who forfeits the game should have armies removed.
A player, like me in this situation, who resigns leaving armies may have a
good reason.

As far as I know, risque has no forfeit built in.  Perhaps a player who
misses three turns in a row should show as forfeited, and armies should
decay.  I would be concerned enough about game balance not to change it.
In this particular game (do "risque show 191" if you want to see), there
was a game-balance issue at hand between two former allies that caused me
to do what I did.

-mark