Re: [pbmserv] 2nd Annual Quoridor Tournament

I am working on allowing options to be set
1) quoridor chall player1 player2 -fences=9 -meet=3

the fences option sets the number of fences allowed (from 0 to 10)
the meet option sets the players closer to one another (from 1 to 3 spaces
closer to one another at beginning of play)

I actually had these options already programmed many months ago, I just
never got around to sending them to Richard and also, I wanted to do
other things with quoridor like allow different shaped fences (like a tee
shaped fence or an el shaped fence).  I'll finish testing and send the
changes to Richard.

--
 Douglas Zander