[pbmserv] Connection games

Dear all,

Some of you may have noticed a number of connection games added to the server recently. As well as being fun, many of these are to be included in an upcoming book on connection games:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/cameronb/connection.games/index.htm

A taxonomy of connection games can be found here:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/cameronb/connection.games/classification-1.1.htm

I'd be interested in people's comments on the taxonomy, and whether there are any connection games I've missed that should be added (especially unpublished ones). Any contributions such as game analyses or puzzles are also most welcome.

Thanks,
Cameron (camb)