[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I have several announcements to make:

1. The multi-player scramble tournament which I am looking to start is still
open for
entries. This tournament will pair players into 4-player boards and wind up
with a best
2 out of 3 match for the finals. Ideally I would like to make it open to 32
players
and go from 32 to 8 to 2 in 3 rounds but I may have to alter it if I receive
fewer
than 32 entries. So far I have entries from: markball, sharkey, eratos,
vivek, sny,
estelle and dshort.

If you would like to enter the multiplayer scramble tournament please email
me
your PBM userid at davidnyj889@hotmail.com

2. The single elimination HYPERGAMMON tournament which I wish to start is
still
open for entries. This tournament is open to 32 players and will be paired
down from
32 to 16 to 8 to 4 to 2, the final 2 will play a best 2 out of 3 match.
So far I have received entries from:   vivek, blafleur, sny, karen53, hardy,
dshort,
skouboe, pergioco, TwoSides, frans, ISebastian, sydney, steved, frolind,
hartwell,
christian, pedro, zappa_daj, jens_ulrik, kaleigh, volta, jimmay, pingel,
marconte,
kain and saha

If you would like to enter this tournament please email me your PBM userid
to me at davidnyj889@hotmail.com

3. This is my last call for entries in the Omegachess tournament. I am
hoping to
break it up into 2 sections I have 9 players signed up
(eholzman, wyandotte, nantonas, dshort, thrawn, balu, jova1, ragnar and
jasonh)
I need a few players to effectively do this.

The time control for the Omegachess tournament will be a total time cap of
180 days per game. I know that there are some players who prefer faster time
controls but the majority of the players I have spoken to do not favor such
fast
time controls. I apologize to anyone who feels inconvenienced by this.

To enter this tournament please email me your PBM userid to me
at davidnyj889@hotmail.com

Make sure to specify which tournament you want to enter when you write.

4. I want to remind all players in my 3 point backgammon tournament to
continue to send in their completed games and new board numbers after they
initiate the new challenges themselves to me at the same email address.

From ?will you?? to ?I do,? MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting
Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married