Re: [pbmserv] New book: Connection Games

'Twas 06:05 PM +1000 on Thursday 1/20/2005 when Cameron Browne wrote:
Some of you may have noticed one or two connection games being added to the server last year. This was mostly background research for the following book, which has just been released:

  Connection Games: Variations on a Theme
  Cameron Browne
  AK Peters, 2005
  Paperback, 416 pages, 390 illustrations
  ISBN: 1-56881-224-8
  http://akpeters.com/product.asp?ProdCode=2248

It is an encylopedia of connection games, and includes several nice games designed by Gamerz.net users.

Many thanks to all of you who contributed games and analyses, or who just helped out by showing an interest and testing out new games. I hope you like it!

Most excellent Mr Cameron. Thanx from an appreciative game player, game designer, and egotist. So sorry you missed the Christmas cutoff. I will be giving Purim presents to several people.

--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  admin@RandallBart.com  Home: 1-212-965-1786  Barticus@att.net