Re: [pbmserv] New book: Connection Games

I have, and have finished reading the book. Couldn't put it down. Of course that meant that almost none of it sank in and I'll be re-reading it shortly.

My one complaint is that the game index (starting on pg. 395) seems to be completely wrong. I haven't figured out whether all the pages numbers are off by a constant amount or some other pattern or whether they're randomly wrong.

So now that Cameron's written this excellent book as well as his book on Hex, let's take a vote on what his next book should be. My vote is for a book specifically on druid or akron.

Matt