Re: [pbmserv] Interesting ethical issue: perpetual check

On the now theoretical issue, I would say that unless
the rules state to the contrary infinite check should
be a draw as there does not seem to be a reason to say
that someone must willingly put oneself in jeopardy.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Lyman

--- "Gregory A. Swarthout" <gregorys@xmission.com>