Re: [pbmserv] Interesting ethical issue: perpetual check

Theoretically its a draw, but who uses this strategy has already lost.

Chess is a game of mind. There is no grace if you do perpetual check. If you are a good player, it shouldnÂt have come to this situation. Otherwise accept the defeat.

"Mark Steere" <marksteere@gmail.com>
Enviado por: owner-pbmserv-users@gamerz.net

22/02/2006 17:25

Para
"Gamerz net discussion" <pbmserv-users@gamerz.net>
cc
Asunto
Re: [pbmserv] Interesting ethical issue: perpetual check

I agree.  Forcing a draw is a viable strategic option in Chess.