Re: [pbmserv] Interesting ethical issue: perpetual check

> Theoretically its a draw, but who uses this strategy has already lost.
>
> Chess is a game of mind. There is no grace if you do perpetual check. If
> you are a good player, it shouldn´t have come to this situation.
> Otherwise
> accept the defeat.

I think you mean better player than your oppoonent. :>

Alternatively you could say "If you are a good player and allow your
oponent the oportunity to put you in perpetual check then accept that you do
not deserve to win, you should have forseen it."