Fwd: [pbmserv] Gmail now has fixed-width fonts

Also, I found that for some games the screen is too small (because of ads on
the right side) and the text is wrapped around and comes back onto the board.
If this happens you may need to open the email in a new window then increase
the size of your new window to full screen and you get a nice wide screen and
your boards should show perfectly!  You can even reply in this new screen.
Thanks Rick Brown for this info.