Re: [pbmserv] Re: how about this for a crazy idea for gamerz.net

*My* idea is that such moves could also be conditional; e.g.

f6; e7; g3; a9; b4; g1; a6; f7; c2
(3) a5; f2

...which would, if the opponent made a different third move (i.e. a5 instead of?g1), then my response would be different, i.e. f2.

Right?

WSClark.
?~~~
[20070817]