Re: [pbmserv] Helping a newcomer

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 10:44:01PM +0100, Stephen Tavener wrote:
> I just had to ask our gracious host about this one.
>
> For those of us who changed our email after the fact, send an email
> containing "subscribe" in the BODY to:
> esquire@gamerz.net

Actually, it's "subscribe pbmserv-users@gamerz.net" in the BODY.

otherwise, esquire has no clue which mailing list you're attempting
to subscribe to (I host a bunch of them)

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>