Re: [pbmserv] Trax: Large board presentation?

Aha: Prompted by that message of Lyman's, I explored and found
http://www.traxgame.com/games_pbem.php
I feel so out of the loop that I only learned about it now. :)

(Does anyone else find that page sometimes apparently causing Firefox
to crash? I don't know why, but a half dozen times now it has crashed
when I open a game to look at it via
http://www.traxgame.com/games_pbem.php ...)

And thanks Stig for finding the pbmserv command for the larger size text board.

Any chance of gamerz.net adding a graphical Trax view like it has for
Go and some others?

cheers,
Russ