From: Russ Williams <cxiomortas@gmail.com>
To: Lyman Hurd <lhurd@yahoo.com>
Cc: Richard Rognlie <rrognlie@gamerz.net>; Stig Hemmer <stig@pvv.ntnu.no>; pbmserv-users@gamerz.net
Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 4:59:40 AM
Subject: Re: [pbmserv] Trax: Large board presentation?

Aha: Prompted by that message of Lyman's, I explored and found
http://www.traxgame.com/games_pbem.php
I feel so out of the loop that I only learned about it now. :)

(Does anyone else find that page sometimes apparently causing Firefox
to crash? I don't know why, but a half dozen times now it has crashed
when I open a game to look at it via
http://www.traxgame.com/games_pbem.php ...)

And thanks Stig for finding the pbmserv command for the larger size text board.

Any chance of gamerz.net adding a graphical Trax view like it has for
Go and some others?

cheers,
Russ