Re: [PyrNet-L] Debate

I know I'm leaving for vacation, but just wanted to share with the list this
information.
On the news in Cleveland, Ohio, they are talking about having a "vicious dog
law"
If you own a pitbull, rottweiller, chow chow, or akitas, you would be required
to have a $100,000 liability insurance policy on your dog.  Just wanted to
know people's views.  I thought this would be a great debate topic.

Pam & Sampson
"Gee, Mom, how come I'm not on that list??  I bark louder than all of them! "
<EG>