Re: [PyrNet-L] Why ask why?

Adrienne Hughes: Re: Am I Famous Now? writing you posted:

   Thanks for posting it! Know you've gotten a lot of negative mail since you
did & just wanted to tell you that I'm sure it was a very caring gesture on
your part  & that your heart was in the right place. We all need to sift
through all info that comes our way & take was fits & toss the chaff.  ( And
NO! I do NOT mean this is chaff! Not at all.)  While this may not appeal to
all, if it reaches just one person & makes a positive change in their life &
way of dealing with the animals in their life, then it has served it's
purpose. Let's hope that this does help to change a few lives that desperately
need it. After dealing with animal rescue & adopting many many wonderful
animals that were unwanted by others or abused or neglected by others,  I
guess I can best sum up my feelings by saying
      "Whatever it takes to make a difference!"
   And bless you for trying to make a difference!
                                             Janice Vocke  (MagEBroD@aol.com)