Re: [PyrNet-L] Debate

I don't have a problem with the proposition.  Obviously, there's been
problems in Cleveland or it wouldn't be considered.  It may be another
method to make people more responsible dog owners -- and we all know that
many people are NOT responsible dog owners.  If the law makes a difference
in one person's life (not being attacked by a vicious dog), then it will
have been worthwhile.
My opinion is the same about Adrianne's post of the fictional story.  If it
makes a difference in one animal's life, then it's worthwhile.  Let's not
be so critical and look for hidden meanings and hidden agendas -- life's
too short!

Donna