Re: [PyrNet-L] Update on Zuni, Question.

Cathryn-
   Zuni's cancer was an osteosarcoma, but it was in her ribcage. We removed
four ribs and the tumor, successfully. Anyway, I don't have much to go on.
We're pretty sure the dogs lived in or around Denver in a covenant community.
The owners were sued, so they surrendered them to the SPCA shelter we got them
from. The shelter has since closed. We're pretty sure they're litter mates,
and they just turned two this February. As for physical characteristics, Belle
is almost all white with a little yellow. Her eyes droop a bit, and her lips
too. Zuni is white and fawn She had a spot on her back, and her ears are more
tinted than her sister. Her lips are very black and very droopy. She also has
a fawn stripe down her nose.  If you can help in any way, I would appreciate
it. Thanks.

-Emily