[PyrNet-L] - how to stop male pyr from

<< Thanks for the suggestion.  It might work, but I think I'd be afraid of
 Rosie getting the bitter apple/tabasco, etc. on her hands and then rubbing
 her eyes.  Maybe we can find something along those lines that would
 work...I'll look into it.  Thanks!
 Tara Morrison
 morri051@gold.tc.umn.edu

This post made me remember that I have seen products in the pet store designed
to keep dogs out of certain areas like the garden.  I do not know if they are
safe to put ON the toys, but maybe you can find something to put AROUND the
toys.  If worse comes to worse, maybe you can cover them with a tarp when they
are not being used.

Good luck,
Sandy