Re: [PyrNet-L] Crufts 1998 - Results

Barry,

Thanks so much for posting the Crufts results!  We enjoyed looking up the
pictures of the winning dogs in the latest "International Magazine".  A show
with more than 5,000 dogs is absolutely mind boggling to me. We think that
shows with entries over 2,000 are too crowded to attend!  In our area, 35
Pyreneans is a terrifc entry with the exception of a National Specialty
which last year had more than 200 Pyrs - still that is a single-breed show.
Is Crufts a benched show where the dogs must stay all day, or do they come
for their ring time and leave right after showing??  I know several
Americans who were at Crufts this year.  Would love to get there some time.
Charlotte