Re: [PyrNet-L] Crufts 1998 - Results

Jack and Charlotte Perry wrote:

> Thanks so much for posting the Crufts results!

> Is Crufts a benched show where the dogs must stay all day, or do they come
> for their ring time and leave right after showing??

Crufts is a benched show (i.e. once an exhibitor arrives, they can't
leave until the end of the day).

BTW, the guidebook for the working group day ran to 560 pages (or
thereabouts). I think that I will use our copy as a doorstop!
Fortunately, it wasn't crowded as the Kennel Club had arranged for a 25%
increase in space (over last year's event). I haven't a clue how big the
place was in 'square footage' but the hall that the Pyrs were in would
have comfortably accommodated an Amercian Football pitch (and most of
the crowd!).

If anyone is thinking of going to next year's event the dates are 11th -
14th March 1999.

I have posted all of the Pyr breed placings on my own WWW site (not
dedicated to Pyrs). The results can be found at...

<http://homepages.enterprise.net/barryd/crufts98.html>

Our 'girls' can be seen at
<http://homepages.enterprise.net/barryd/pyrhome.html>.

Regards