[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Chat: Sincere Apologies to all!!!

Dear Lists,
   I am extremely sorry for not finding a way to post why I have been
unavailable. You see I have been misplaced from my home by a fire on March
4 and it has really put a dent in everyting.
   I had my ISP close my account until I could at least get power back
otherwise the e-mail load alone would would have been unreal.
   We were extremely lucky, not one animal or person was injuried, not even
a broken finger nail/toe nail, only slight smoke damage. But it was enough
to make us have to live in motels for these many days.
  I'm truely sorry to all who have sent me e-mail and had it bounce back!!!
We are coming up and almost ready to resume operation on rescues and normal
life.
   If anyone has tried to get in touch with me or needs to talk with me
please resend or do so now as I'm on line to stay until the next unexpected
surprise!!!!
   Thanks for your time and understanding, best to all!!!
Take Care!!!!
	Best Regards,

       Mark A. Welsch                         Phone# 402-467-1225
       Lincoln, NE.                        Fax ( call before sending )
       gabby1@inetnebr.com                            402-467-6277
       ICQ #395661                                        GPCA Rescue