Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue: Chat: Sincere Apologies to all!!!

Mark A. Welsch wrote:

>    Thanks for your time and understanding, best to all!!!
> Take Care!!!!
>         Best Regards,
>
>        Mark A. Welsch                         Phone# 402-467-1225
>        Lincoln, NE.                        Fax ( call before sending )
>        gabby1@inetnebr.com                            402-467-6277
>        ICQ #395661                                        GPCA Rescue
Mark: What a mess this must be for you and your family.  I hear that
smoke damage is nearly a forever thing.  But if it is slight, then bar
up, spring must be around the corner and the fresh air will help.  Do
you know what caused the fire?  Dee Dee