[PyrNet-L] Welcome to the list

Hi Kimberly, I am glad you joined the list. You'll have to tell us the
"Barbie" story.
I have my 15 month "big" boys that you have seen. So I don't believe that we
have totally lost the tall, wide, sound, preety headed Pyrs of the past. Yes
I contribute alot of those fine qualities to you and your mothers kennel.
The sire of my big baby boys is 75% your families kennel. However the dam is
from another infamous 70's - 80's kennel. I hope you keep posting to the
list I know we can learn alot from your experience.
Adrianne Hughes
Devoir Great Pyrenees
Harpers Ferry, WV