Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Why Ask Why

In a message dated  19:32:40 TEST, you write:

<< Your definition of contemporary? Current? Last 10 years? Last 20?

 And since most are wondering... who are they?

 I always look forward to these insights into the breed that we have grown
 very fond of.
 I have read many posts that you have contributed and found them very
 informative.  Thank you >>

Contemporary=still actively breeding and showing.

Sorry, if I mentioned names I would make others mad at me that I was not
referring to them.  Look around the breed and see who has consistently had the
top dogs of the breed over the past 20+ years.  Who has and is setting
records.  You can add the names yourself and understand it is my opinion only.
I do suspect that many others would join me here as well.   There are many
other "top" breeders as well.  This is a matter of numbers, awards, longevity,
and perception.

Not being coy, only wise (I hope, as it is not an indigenous trait, but
possibly an acquired one). <VBG>

Joe