(she would have destroyed your fluffy chairs in no time) and is at last
quite civilized and welcome in the house. Lexi sounds smart enough to enjoy
more training...agility, tracking, carting or therapy?

#2 Is Jonah feeling ok - not wanting to play or eat  treats would worry me.
Is he being overpowered by Lexi and feeling left out? What is he doing while
you are playing with Lexi?  Sometimes dogs get sort of apologetic when they
are feeling like underdogs. Does Lexi push him out of the way to get treats?
Many Pyrs are afraid of things over their heads - cabinet doors, hands, etc.
Try patting him under the chin instead of on the head and holding treats up
over his head for him to reach while praising him.

#3 Is there any way you can fix up a fenced area away from those sliding
glass doors so the dogs can't get to them?  Are there any other ways in and
out of the house that you could use instead of those?  I have heard of dogs
going through the glass and getting hurt. How about hooking up a hose and
squirting them when they head for the doors.

Just some thoughts.
Charlotte