[PyrNet-L] RE: ear problems.

I was wondering if anyone has any solutions to my 2 year old female pyr who
has chronic itching ears and head shaking frequently.
She has been tested for thyroid problems and results are normal.  The ear is
bright pink but not red.  The ear is clean but just pink.  Not only the canal
but the whole
flap is pink also.  Have tried:  panalog, antibiotics with temporary relief,
but it always comes back.  Vet said, he feels she is an allergic dog and
recommended a mild steroid.  I have five other pyrs with no problems at all.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you.

Jennette