Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Prayers

In a message dated 3/15/1998 10:01:34 AM Central Standard Time,

 <<  Does anyone know of a news site where we could learn more about the
 disaster? I am very interested, as to where the 3 puppies have gone to.
 Where they came from and where they specifically, were heading to in
 Connecticut, in the first place.   Judith        >>

 <<You can read the original story and followup at the following web site:
 http://www.wtnh.com/news/home.html >>

I read the stories about the pet store puppies. It just makes me sick. Very
little affects me in this day and age, but this just made me ill. Those little
puppies should've been in warm homes being socialized and played with with
nothing more to worry about than where to curl up at  for their next nap. Yet,
they were being hauled in the back of a TRUCK to a pet store! No one cared
about their little baby minds or that their little puppy bellies were hungry,
or that they were scared, nothing. There was no breeder to care, no new owner
eagerly waiting for them. They were going from one place where no one cared to
a store where no one cared. Good lord. And they'd go to homes where people
didn't "really" know dogs or they wouldn't be going to a pet shop to buy one!
I'm sorry-I don't get upset often, but the thought of all those wasted little
puppy minds just gets to me.
Mitzi