RE: [PyrNet-L] Shaving Pyrs

<<I know I'm new to the list and I sure don't mean to offend anyone with my
comments. I am curious though . . . are there people with working Pyrs on
this list?

Debbie Frost / snowgoose
Home of Spring Promise Pygmies
NPGA
dfrost@customcpu.com
Anchorage/Wasilla, AK>>

Yes, Debbie, there are several of us on this list with working dogs.

My Tara works in the Pasture with my Nubians, along with a foster male  aptly named Thor. She is the love of my life.

I also have a pet who spends evenings inside the house with us-- Seiko.

Scott  Cook
Scottc@t-com.com
Tallahassee, FL
"As you look in these eyes, the immense moral value of the breed pierces your soul."- Monsieur Bernard Senac-Lagrange