Re: [PyrNet-L] Shaving Pyrs

We have never shaved a pyr, but I do keep trimming the fur on Paddington's
ears! The first time, a breeder friend did it, telling us and him it was
his "big boy" haircut--he had lots of long silky downy puppy-hair on his
ears. He too was neutered at 6 months, and it just keeps growing back.
Only recently did another breeder tell us that it was a result of the
early neutering. There's something comical about his fluffy ears, but when
he seems to need some assistance in rising to his full dignity we trim it
off!
Ann, Peg and Paddington