[PyrNet-L] Missing Another Pyr Friend

Another quiet announcement on one more great loss.
Ch. Whitehope Wyndamhill Magic...4/12/89 - 3/16/98
Janet Ingram has lost her Winston, her first Male Pyr and  the
sire of her current promising youngsters.

I, along with many others will spend  the rest of the day
remembering this wonderful animal.
... Winston was his name, Magic he was and always will be....

Janet does not subscribe to this list (too much email with GPCA &
Rescue) but I know that many of you out there know her.

Please send her messages as I know from experience that they really
do help. No one minds a maxed out email when it is from friends!
Janet Ingram...jlingram@usit.net

.

Maureen & Dave Simon              msimon@ptd.net
Whitehope Great Pyrenees