[PyrNet-L] Winston

Although I only 'knew' Winston for a short period of time, I saw that he
made an impact on so many people.  I was lucky enough to have been given
'dog walking' duty at his last show in November.  It was something to
see as people watched him strut and prance around--he was aware of
everything, and everybody.  My heart goes out to Janet, and also to Dave
and Maureen.

Maureen was right when she said that he will live on through his
babies.  I am lucky enough to have one of them with me.  You can bet
that I have given her many, many hugs tonight, and told her again what a
noble dog her daddy was.

Goodbye Win'ton.

Joan