Re: [PyrNet-L] Winston

Many Pyr lovers have known Janet and Winston longer than myself.  But it is
because of him and Janet's other Pyrs...that I am now owned by two of my
own. Winston was the first of her dogs I met...and I remember thinking that
I would have to look elsewhere for a breed of dog because he was just too
big for my house.  But then he sat and looked up at me...as did Janet's
Gracie...and I looked down into those expressive eyes and I knew I was lost.
It is also because of him...and Janet...that I began to learn the details of
the dog show world.  I had never heard of "call names" and "registered
names" before I learned his.  I always wish I could do more at times like
this...Winston is one Pyr I will always remember.

*Hugs to them all*

Kim Foster