Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Rescue Music TEAM

Hi,

Stories, Poems, Pics and maybe an advice column?  The only thing I'm
wondering (okay, worrying about) is the copyright to the music.  I have
no idea how this works, it may not even matter as no one will be
recording the song for profit.  Can ya all tell I'm a worry

Due to my own mental fears (Social Phobia, yes very real, was in
therapy, battle every day, soooooooo glad of internet) I would like to
get involved but don't know if I would/could  handle it and right now am
a little terrified to jump in, so if ya could have a little patience
with me....well.....who knows....but for a fund raising effort I do
think it's a great idea.

Chris Speakman (gone to lurk and hide again)
speakpc@interlynx.net